Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Appointment went well today, December 3rd 2008

I had an appointment this morning with RE for a mock transfer and suppression check. Just seemed like a normal ultrasound at first, said I had 10 follicles on the right and 6 on the left. After that he checked through my cervix, I suppose measuring my uterus? It was quick whatever he was doing, I guess he got what looking for! My bloodwork came back good, levels were low, so I am guessing that means I was suppressed. So it is a go to start my stimming meds on Friday Dec 5th 150 units Follistim, 75 units Repronex, and just 5 units Lupron and still taking my aspirin, dexamethasone and prenatal.

Oh I was SO SO relieved when we went over all the meds. We had not sat down and looked at everything with Jean (IVF coordinator). So we were thinking those HUGE needles 22G 1.5 in monsters were supposed to be used for the progesterone injections! So needless to say I was a little nervous about receiving those, and Jason was a little nervous about giving them, lol. So we only have to use 23G (still big) but 1 in, so better, hey that is a 1/2in shorter! Anyway she explained everything to me and I feel alot more prepared now to start the stimming meds on Friday.

2 comments:

HazelEyes said...

whoo hoo sounds good Charity.. I am so excited for you.. I just know you are gonna get a BFP.. I mean come on.. 16 Follies.. that is awesome!!!

Lisa said...

Woohoo Charity I'm so glad you had a good appt. and everything with the mock and blood work checked out! I'm glad she went over all the meds with you it can be so overwhelming. Hopefully they won't give you to much trouble!