Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Update December 30th 2009
Everything is going well, we are set up for a blood test tomorrow! I have been feeling good just really tired. I started testing on Saturday 12/27/08, so that would be 10dpo, or 5dp5dt. The trigger shot of HCG of 5000 should have been out of my system on 10 days so Thursday 12/25 evening. I got a light line, but BFP, on Saturday morning. I tested again on Sunday morning 6dp5dt, or 11dpo, and darker BFP. I tested Monday monring 12/29, 12dpo, Darker BFP! Then again this morning and even darker, the test line is right there with the control line, and this is 8dp5dt, or 13dpo. I can't wait to meet my baby or babies!! We are so thankful and excited! This is my late Christmas gift!! I have been telling Jason since October the only thing I want for Christmas is a baby! So he did good this year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment