It has been so busy I haven't made an update! Thanksgiving was great! So the last day of BCP was Thursday (YEAH!). I am still taking every evening 20 units of Lupron, dexamethasone, baby aspirin and prenatal.
Jason (hubby) is still giving me the shots, I am still chicken. He actually stuck me twice tonight, lol, he said the first time didn't go in, maybe the needle is getting dull. (I said it is a new needle everytime, lol) Oh well it didn't hurt! Half of the time when he is giving me the shot I end up laughing, then my belly is shaking. The right side of my belly is bruised up! I bet it is going to look really beat up by the time we are done with all these shots!
AF came to visit this evening (praying she won't visit me again for a long while!!) My cycle was only 16 days, I am suprised my body listened to all these drugs! It is usually so defiant, lol! So Wednesday I have a Dr's appt, for a suppression check and mock transfer. Finances are due:( Also going over how to take the Follistim and Repronex. If all goes well hopefully we can begin those drugs on Friday Dec 5th.
We are moving along! I am ready to meet our baby! (ies)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment