Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Our eggies are here! Retrieval Day! December 17th 2008
We got to the hospital parking garage about 06:35am, five minutes late and the arm wouldn't lift to get in. We had like 15 cars behind up beeping. DH was a little stressed as it was so he jumped out a little upset yelling at people, lol. So we went in the exit way, geesh, that was a stressful start! We finally got in, all was well, went up stairs got my cute gown on. I got an IV and was wheeled back. The OR was pretty neat, they had a huge 32 inch tv screen. When they put the drugs in my IV I got pretty giggly, they were good drugs! I was awake through the whole thing. It was really neat, on the big screen it was showing about 250 times magnified the embryologists going through the fluid aspirated from the follicles, and I could see some of the eggs! SO COOL! They looked like white little fried eggs. We got 17 eggs!! RE seemed very pleased, as were we! We should get a fertilization report tomorrow 12/18. Are sweet little babies are probably here now, just concieved of course!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment