Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday December, 15th 2008

I think we are finally getting there! We had another ultrasound and blood draw this morning. My estrogen is around 3900, wew! I had about 21 follicles on the left (now some were smaller then 10), but still a bunch! And about 10 good ones on the right. Our largest one was 21.5, and quite a few right behind them! Nurse seemed to be pleased with this! Also my lining is 11.6, she was also very please with this! I am to trigger tonight at 8:30pm for a retrieval Wednesday morning. Now they said my estrogen is high and I have a lot of follicles so they don't want me to hyperstimulate, so instead of the 10,000 units of the HCG triger, I am only to take 5,000 units of it, half of the dose. I go in the morning for another blood draw, to make sure the trigger is in my system! I can't believe how close we are!! No more meds other then the prenatal, baby aspirin, and then the trigger tonight at 8:30pm!

No comments: