Sunday, December 7, 2008
We started new MEDS!!!
Actually we started the new meds on Friday 12/05/08. We started 150 units of Follistim and 75 units of Repronex, and cut the Lupron to 5 units. I was a little stressed about mixing the Repronex, and adding the Lupron, but I finally got it. The Follistim pen is a breeze. The Repronex injection isn't too bad, it takes a little longer since it is 1cc, and burns a little, nothing major though. We took the same dose on Saturday evening 12/06, and then tonight we cut the dose of Follistim to 75 units and Repronex we kept at 75 units with 5 units Lupron. I have an 8am dr's appt for a blood draw, I have to leave work to run over. They should call me back later tomorrow afternoon with Monday nights dosing instructions. Grow eggies grow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment