Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Ultrasound and bloodwork today, December 10th 2008
We have been on the stim meds for 5 days now. I had my blood drawn on Monday and my estrogen was in the 200's. Today it was in the 500's, nurse said that is what they wanted it to do. I had my ultrasound, my left ovary had 15 follicles close in size and 6 follicles<8, and my right ovary had 5 follicles close in size larger then 8, and then 6 follicles<8. My lining was at 10.5, she said that was good, they wanted it to be at least greater than 6. She said everything is looking good, she talk with my RE and advised to stay on the 75units of follistim, 75units repronex with 5 units lupron. I have an appointment on Friday morning 12/12 at 8am for another ultrasound and bloodwork. We should know more about our retrieval date then. I believe we are still shooting for Tuesday 12/16/08 though. All is well, you would think I would feel more bloated with all those little follicles in there. I am guessing they will get bigger, and I will be eating my words here in a few days! LOL Once again though this is all going to be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo Charity!!! As I was reading how many follies are there I was like wow she probably feels like she could explode LOL. I told DH last night I felt like I was carrying 10 extra lbs. from all the meds, and now that the follies are getting bigger and there are many I def. feel it. I can't wait to hear how your appt. goes tomorrow!
Post a Comment